Have you seen the ads for a device that Elon Musk supposedly invented to cut electric bills? Clark tells you if that’s for real, and discusses some exciting upcoming options for power to your home. Also, believe it or not it’s time to shop back to school items. Clark points to some exceptional deal categories and shares shopping strategies.
- Energy Savings & Backup Power: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Back To School Shopping: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Fact Check: Elon Musk Did NOT Invent Energy-Saving Device That Will Cut Power Bills By 90% | Lead Stories
- GM Energy’s Ultium Home products provide backup power to your home in outage – USA TODAY
- The best back-to-school sales & deals available now!
- Paramount+ Plans
- Paramount+ Review 2023: Is This Streaming Service Worth It?
- What’s the Best Way To Exchange Dollars for Foreign Currency? When To Exchange Money?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices