Consumer Action Center: Free Help for Your Money Questions
Need advice? The Consumer Action Center is a free community resource for advice on money and consumer issues. The free helpline is currently unavailable. You can submit your question by using the form below, and a Consumer Action Center volunteer will call you as soon as possible.
We’re here to empower you with consumer advice and education to help you resolve your money problems!
If you want to ask money expert Clark Howard a question on-air, submit your question here.
**Team Clark is actively monitoring the coronavirus pandemic and the impact on your finances. Learn more here.**
More Information on the Consumer Action Center
Consumer Action Center Team Leaders
- Lori Silverman, Director, joined in 2008
- Sue Gatliff, Assistant Director, joined in 1999
- Sarah Mobley, Assistant Director, joined in 1998
Founded by Clark Howard in 1993, the Consumer Action Center is staffed by hundreds of knowledgeable volunteers who can help you with your questions.
Do you want to help people and have fun doing it? Learn more about becoming a Consumer Action Center volunteer here.
More Ways to Connect With Team Clark
- Listen to Clark’s podcast
- Subscribe to Clark’s free daily money newsletter
- Check out Clark’s YouTube Channel
- Follow Us: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter