Consumer Action Center: Call 470-284-7137 for Free Help for Your Money Questions
Need advice? The Consumer Action Center is a free community resource for advice on money and consumer issues. Call 470-284-7137 and a member of Team Clark will assist you as soon as possible.
The Consumer Action Center is available during the following hours:
- Monday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET
- Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET
- Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET
- Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET
More Information on the Consumer Action Center
Consumer Action Center Team Leaders
- Lori Silverman, Director, joined in 2008
- Sue Gatliff, Assistant Director, joined in 1999
- Sarah Mobley, Assistant Director, joined in 1998
Founded by Clark Howard in 1993, the Consumer Action Center is staffed by hundreds of knowledgeable volunteers who can help you with your questions.
Do you want to help people and have fun doing it? Learn more about becoming a Consumer Action Center volunteer here.
More Ways to Connect With Team Clark
- Listen to Clark’s podcast
- Subscribe to Clark’s free daily money newsletter
- Follow Us: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
We are here to help!