Consumer Action Center: Call 404-892-8227 to get free help
Need advice? The Consumer Action Center is a free community resource for advice on money and consumer issues. Call the helpline at 404-892-8227 — it’s free!
The free helpline is available:
- Monday-Thursday 10am -7pm ET
- Friday 10am-4pm ET
We’re here to empower you with consumer advice and education to help you resolve your money problems! If you need advice, call 404-892-8227.
Free online resources
- Freeze or thaw your credit
- Get a free credit report
- Retirement and investment guide
- Free checking and high-interest savings accounts
- Legitimate work-from-home jobs
More information on the Consumer Action Center
Consumer Action Center Team Leaders
- Lori Silverman, Director, joined in 2008
- Sue Gatliff, Assistant Director, joined in 1999
- Sarah Mobley, Assistant Director, joined in 1998
Founded by Clark Howard in 1993, the Consumer Action Center is staffed by hundreds of knowledgeable volunteers who can help you with your questions.
Do you want to help people and have fun doing it? Learn more about becoming a Consumer Action Center volunteer here.