Consumer Action Center: Call 636-492-5275 for Free Help With Your Money Questions
Need advice? The Consumer Action Center is a free community resource for advice on money and consumer issues. Call 636-49C-LARK (636-492-5275) and a member of Team Clark will assist you as soon as possible.
Please note: The Consumer Action Center is closed on Monday, May 29, in observance of Memorial Day. We will return on Tuesday, May 30.
The Consumer Action Center is available Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET.
More Information on the Consumer Action Center
Consumer Action Center Team Leaders
- Lori Silverman, Director, joined in 2008
- Sue Gatliff, Assistant Director, joined in 1999
- Sarah Mobley, Assistant Director, joined in 1998
Founded by Clark Howard in 1993, the Consumer Action Center is staffed by hundreds of knowledgeable volunteers who can help you with your questions.
Do you want to help people and have fun doing it? Learn more about becoming a Consumer Action Center volunteer here.
More Ways to Connect With Team Clark
- Listen to Clark’s podcast
- Subscribe to Clark’s free daily money newsletter
- Follow Us: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
We are here to help!