Tax season is upon us with a better staffed IRS expected this year. Clark has a few reminders before you file. Also in today’s show – Clark has always advocated paying off debt. Does that include paying down your mortgage faster? Clark has a formula for determining that, and advice for prioritizing where to put any extra funds you may have.
- Tax Reminders: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Funding Priorities: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Why You Should Start Preparing for Tax Season Now
- What Is an Annuity, and Why Does Clark Think They Stink?
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- What Is a Solo 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- What Is a SEP IRA and Who Is Eligible?
- Self employed 401K vs SEP – Investing – Clark Howard Community
- Mortgages Archives – Clark Howard
- BBB-File a Complaint
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses for 2023 - If you're in the market for a new credit card in 2023, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in sign-up bonuses offered to new customers. Welcome bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.