If you’re looking for a job, Amazon is once again hiring for its virtual customer service center!
The e-commerce giant needs full-time seasonal customer service associates who will work from home to troubleshoot issues that customers may have over phone, chat and email.
Amazon is hiring for remote positions
According to a job posting that went up September 7, the gig pays $10 an hour with paid training and bonus opportunity.
Being able to work a flexible schedule is a requirement for this position. Hours will increase during the peak season from Thanksgiving through mid-January, with the possibility of mandatory overtime.
You must also live in one of these states to apply for the position:
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English language proficiency required
- Basic typing, phone and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the internet, multiple browsers, email and Instant Messenger tools
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring)