Black Friday is two weeks away and a majority of retailers have already released a list of the best deals they plan to offer this year.
Read more: All the latest deals and savings
The deal-hunting website BfAds.net has put together a list of the top 10 deals worth the wait in line.
Brent Shelton, a spokesman for the website, said there are several great deals this year, but cautioned shoppers to do their research before buying.
“There are many more great deals this year, but shoppers may want to check the current price versus the MSRP listed in these ads, so they have an idea of what their real savings are,” Shelton said. “This is one of the many details BFAds provide shoppers in our deals lists showing the Black Friday price next to the current price verses the MSRP. Sometimes the current price is good and worth buying it ahead of time before it sells out later.”
10 great deals worth waiting in line for
- Target: 55” Element 4K UHDTV 1080p $399.99
- Target: $250 Target Gift Card with iPhone 6S/6S Plus (starting at $149/$249 with $0 down on 2 year plan with Verizon/Sprint)
- Best Buy: $250 Best Buy Gift Card with Samsung Galaxy S6 purchase
- Best Buy: Toshiba 49″ 1080p LED HDTV (49L310U) – $149.99 In-Store Only
- Best Buy: Samsung 40″ 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV (UN40H5003AFXZA) + Xbox One 500GB & Lego Movie Game Bundle $499.98
- Walmart: Apple iPad Air 2 16GB $399 (1 Hour guarantee)
- Walmart: Beats Studio Headphones $169.00 (1 Hour guarantee)
- Office Depot: Acer Chromebook w/ Intel Inside & Chrome OS (C83) $94.99
- Kohl’s: KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer (KSM75) for $199.99 plus $60 back in Kohl’s Cash
- Kohl’s: Microsoft Xbox One 500GB LEGO Bundle or the Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted Bundle. Both are priced at $299.99. The ad says this nets you $75 in Kohl’s Cash, but according to our calculations you’d get $90
To see all the upcoming — and already available — deals, check out the retailers’ Black Friday ads here:
â€‹Shelton said giveaways and prizes set to be offered by several retailers this year are another reason to wait in line.
JCPenney, for example, is giving away 10 chances to win $10,000.
At Beall’s, shoppers can win a Guy Harvey limited edition Paddle Board. One will be given away at every store, according to a leaked version of the retailer’s Black Friday ad. And in previous years Old Navy has offered a $1 million prize entry for those in line.
For more Black Friday ads and other holiday shopping news, click the links below:
For all the latest holiday shopping news and tips, see our Deals and Savings page.