Holiday shopping trends have changed! A National Retail Federation survey revealed that more people shopped online than in stores this past weekend. Based on its survey of 4,200 shoppers, the NRF estimated that more than 103 million people shopped online over the Thanksgiving weekend and nearly 102 million shopped in stores — nearly a 50/50 split!
NRF President Matthew Shay said, “It is clear that the age-old holiday tradition of heading out to stores with family and friends is now equally matched in the new tradition of looking online for holiday savings opportunities.”
Cyber Monday is set to be the biggest online shopping day yet – and Amazon is no exception!
Amazon’s best Cyber Monday deals
1. Save 49% on Samsung UN48JU6400 48-inch 4K TV with Home Theater Bundle: $597.99
Enjoy incredible shades of color, as nature intended, with technology that accurately blends primary and secondary colors for spectacular picture performance. Watch and play your way with the advanced Samsung Smart TV platform that lets you quickly and easily access your favorite content.
2. Save 44% on the Hoover Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright, UH20040: $45
The Hoover Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright is a more compact, lightweight upright, designed with city dwellers in mind.
3. Up to 85% off Kindle eBooks
Many popular titles to choose from – get them while you can!
4. 45% off Sony XBR55X850C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV (2015 Model): $1,198
Step up to an Android TV with four times more clarity than HD and expanded color. Big savings!
5. $30 off Kindle (regular price starts at $79.99)
Lighter than a paperback, holds thousands of books.
6. Save $20 on Kindle Paperwhite (regular price starts at $119)
New, higher resolution display (300 ppi)–now with twice as many pixels
7. 50% off Kindle for Kids Bundle
Encourage your kids to read – Kindle offers more than 250,000 children’s titles, plus easily borrow e-books from your public library.
8. Save $30 on Fire HD 6 Kids Edition, 6′ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case Fire Kids Edition for $119.99 (regularly $149.99)
A complete tablet, desgined with kids in mind.
9. $25 off Amazon Fire TV (regularly $100)
Amazon Fire TV now supports 4K Ultra HD for true-to-life picture quality. Watch high-definition 1080p streams on Amazon Video, Netflix, Hulu and more, even without a 4K TV. Check out all the features below!
10. $60 off Fire HD 10
The largest display on the biggest tablet!
Quantities limited – get these deals while you can!