Sling TV is responding to the COVID-19 health crisis by offering a lineup of free channels to everyone and additional free previews for paying subscribers.
As part of its “Stay in & Sling!” initiative, Sling TV is providing news from Cheddar News, FOX News, select local FOX affiliates and ABC News Live through a free experience — no payment required.
On-demand children’s, lifestyle and entertainment programming is also available at no cost.
Sling TV Offers Free Content During the Coronavirus Pandemic
To access the free content, download the Sling TV app on a Roku, Amazon or Android device. It is also available on popular web browsers by simply visiting Sling.com.
If you’re a paying Sling TV subscriber, this free content is already available from within the user interface.
There are additional perks for paying subscribers. Sling TV has added the following networks to its channel lineups at no additional charge. The free previews are for a limited time only.
- FX Movie Channel – now through April 17
- Nat Geo WILD – now through April 17
- Game Show Network – now through April 30
- Hallmark, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries – now through May 13
- Sundance TV – now through April 17
- CNBC – now through April 20
- Cheddar News – now through April 18
And now through April 5, the entire Sling Blue plan is free for 14 days for those new to Sling TV. It include 45+ channels.
Sling TV is one of the cheapest live TV streaming services. It has two skinny bundles, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, that cost $30 a month each. You can combine the packages and pay $45 a month.
More Clark.com Stories You May Like:
- The Best Live TV Streaming Services Right Now
- 5 Things to Know Before You Sign Up for Sling TV
- Streaming TV Channel Lineups: Comparison Chart