This is the week for appreciating service providers with holiday tipping – more of an art than a science. Needed guidance found here. Also, Clark has a prediction about new heat pump, solar and EV tax credits, and reasons you should take your time approaching these incentives.
- Holiday Tipping: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Energy Tax Incentive Advice: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Holiday Tipping: Who To Tip and How Much
- The no-stress guide to holiday tipping
- Holiday Tipping Guide: Who to Tip (And How Much?)
- Evaluate Life Insurance – Consumer Federation of America
- Live TV Streaming Channel Tool
- Save More on Green Home Improvements Under the Inflation Reduction Act
- Heat Pumps vs Solar Panels: Which Give More Energy Savings?
- [The Washington Post] Federal probe finds big solar firms flouted trade rules
- The #1 Thing Clark Howard Hates About Solar Panels
- Can Dual-Use Solar Panels Provide Power and Share Space With Crops?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses for 2023 - If you're in the market for a new credit card in 2023, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in sign-up bonuses offered to new customers. Welcome bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.