Amazon has a new virtual health clinic. Clark explains the tie-in with Amazon Pharmacy and how this limited service works. Also, there’s a battle royale over pricing between manufacturers and retailers that goes way back and has recently gotten bigger. When shopping online, ever wonder why you often can’t see the price until you put the item in your cart? Clark explains what’s really going on and how to proceed.
- Amazon’s Virtual Health Clinic: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Manufacturer Pricing Restrictions: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Amazon Health Care Has a New Virtual Clinic: Amazon Clinic
- New York Post: Companies set minimum prices to halt discounting among online retailers amid soaring inflation
- First TVs, now tortillas: U.S. companies set minimum prices to halt discounting
- Are cheap sunglasses bad for your eyes?
- Best Credit Cards for Extended Warranty: Top Picks for 2022
- Clark.com – TIRES
- The Best Places To Buy Tires
- How to Save Money on Car Insurance
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses for 2023 - Team Clark spent hours reviewing the market for credit card sign-up bonuses and evaluated them according to the guidelines for usage set by money expert Clark Howard. Clark believes credit cards with exorbitant annual fees are a bad idea for most…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.