Needed changes in education are overdue and on the way. Clark characterizes post high school ed and how economic forces unleashed by Covid are changing the equation for the better. The rise of the education consumer means relevance and connection to career will be key. Also, Clark lists the many factors contributing to the inflation testing us all – and puts it in historical perspective. This cycle has caused economic dislocations creating discounts. Learn where the deals are, and – in the price surging sectors, ways people are cutting back to offset inflation, including gas & grocery strategies.
- Higher Education Transformation: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- INFLATION: Perspective & Adjustments: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Uni – One Toll Pass. 19 States.
- CELL PHONES – Clark.com
- 7 Things That Are Actually a Great Deal Right Now
- 10 Best Restaurant Apps for Fast Food Deals
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices