Many fast-food restaurants offer deals exclusively through their apps. This article is going to look at some major restaurants that feature deals via app.
I’ve downloaded all of the restaurant apps mentioned below and confirmed that the offers are valid as of July 2021. That said, many fast food deals last for just a limited time, so make sure you check the app’s current promotions before you order.
Fast-Food Restaurants With App Loyalty Programs
|Burger King||Free Whopper with $3+ purchase|
|Chick-fil-A||Chick-fil-A One members earn points for purchases|
|Domino's Pizza||Any large specialty pizza for $12.99|
|Dunkin’ Donuts||One free medium Sunrise Batch Coffee|
|Jimmy John's||Free sandwich after your first order|
|McDonald's||Free Medium fries, no purchase necessary|
|Popeyes||Free regular side, small drink or apple pie upon email signup|
|Sonic||Half-off drinks and Slushies for app orders|
|Steak 'N Shake||Earn $5 rewards for every $50 you spend|
|Wendy's||Free 10-piece Nuggets with app purchase|
Best Fast Food Deals Via App
Now let’s take a deeper look at some of the deals you can get with these fast-food restaurant apps.
- Free Whopper with $3+purchase
- Free Original Chicken Sandwich with $3+ purchase
- Free Croissan’wich with purchase $3+ purchase
When you sign up for the free Chick-fil-A One membership program, you can earn points from every purchase you make. Those points translate into perks, discounts and freebies you can earn and track inside the Chick-fil-A app (Android | iOS).
There are four tiers of the loyalty program, with rewards increasing at each new level. Here are the points you earn with each membership:
- Chick-fil-A One Member: $1 = 10 points
- Chick-fil-A One Silver Member (achieved upon earning 1,000 points in a year): $1 = 11 points
- Chick-fil-A One Red Member (achieved upon earning 4,000 points in a year): $1 = 12 points
- Chick-fil-A One Signature Member (achieved upon earning 10,000 points in a year): $1 = 13 points
The Domino’s Pizza app (Android | iOS) features ways for you to earn points through its Piece of the Pie rewards program. For example, one order will earn you 10 points. Once you earn 60 points, you get a free pizza.
You also get location-specific deals once you select a Domino’s near you in the app. Here are some of the deals that came up:
- Any large specialty pizza for $12.99
- Any 5-topping large, medium or gluten-free pizza for $10.99 (carryout only)
- 2 or more large 2-topping pizzas for $11.99 each
Once you enable your location, the app shows you nearby deals. The deals I found below are valid only through July 21, 2021:
- Free medium Sunrise Batch Coffee
- $2 medium iced or hot Sunrise Batch Coffee
- 3 bonus points on select drinks with Popping Bubbles
As a Freaky Fast Rewards member, you’ll also get the first look at new promotions and a treat on your birthday. Here are more restaurants that reward you for your birthday.
- Free Medium fries, no purchase necessary
- Buy a Crispy Chicken Sandwich, get Medium Fries and Medium Soft Drink or Sweet Tea free
- Buy a Combo Meal, get a free Happy Meal
Here are some top deals:
- 10 points for every $1 you spend online or in the app
- Free regular side, small drink or apple pie when you sign up for the Popeyes Rewards program
- 100 bonus points on all family meals purchased via app or online
The deal includes all soft drinks, iced teas, lemonades and limeades.
Steak ‘N Shake
You can earn points not only through purchases but also by sharing a code to invite your friends to join the Steak ‘N Shake rewards club.
- Free 10-piece Nuggets with purchase
- Free Pub Fries with mobile purchase
- $2 off any Premium Combo
Because smartphones are so handy today, it should be a breeze to pull out your device and save money by using an app from your favorite restaurant.
One thing to keep in mind is that deals often expire, so when you find one make sure you take note of how long it’s good more. And remember that the apps are collecting your information when you sign up.
Fortunately, there are more ways to save on what you eat. Here are some other apps that can lower your food bill.
What’s your favorite fast-food restaurant app? Let us know in the comments.