One of the biggest expenses we face is health insurance, and many have turned to medical cost sharing programs & ministries as an alternative to traditional insurance. Clark explains the inherent risks involved with these health care co-ops. Also, a follow up on the Kia and Hyundai theft problems causing auto insurance cancellations for some owners. There are remedies from the automaker which owners of the affected models need to know about.
- Health Coverage Co-op Warning: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Kia and Hyundai Theft Solutions: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- A Christian Ministry Promised An Obamacare Alternative. The FBI Says Its Leaders Pocketed $4 Million And Left Members With Thousands In Unpaid Medical Bills
- A Christian Health Nonprofit Saddled Thousands With Debt as It Built a Family Empire Including a Pot Farm, a Bank and an Airline
- 10 Ways To Save on Prescription Drugs
- What Does a Home Warranty Cover, and Is It Worth The Money?
- Here Are Your Home Warranty Horror Stories
- When Is the Best Time To Collect Social Security?
- AARP’s free Social Security calculator helps you maximize your benefits
- Maximize My Social Security: Calculate Your Highest Benefits
- Kia might owe you money. Here’s how to check
- Hyundai releases anti-theft software upgrade for 4 million cars after insurers drop some models
- CUNA.org – Find a Credit Union
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices