If you’ve had enough of the scorching summer weather, these tips and tricks are going to make things a bit more bearable without breaking the bank.
While cranking up the air conditioning is certainly an effective option, it’s also expensive.
No sweat! 10 ways to stay cool this summer
Read more: 9 air conditioning alternatives
So these 10 hot weather life hacks from the YouTube channel Household Hacker may be worth trying – because most of them will only cost you a few bucks or less.
- Create colorful cups made of ice.
- Transform a cardboard box into a cooler.
- Make an ice block instead of buying ice cubes.
- Set a tray of ice in front of a fan for spot cooling.
- Serve a tub of ice cream as if it’s a cake.
- Create a cooler with just two clay pots.
- Make simple slushies with juice packs.
- Make your own snow cones.
- Refresh yourself with a water and peppermint oil cooling spray.
- Add strawberry and lemon ice cubes to your water.
More life hacks: