Aldi is going on a one-day hiring spree in the state of Georgia that could land you a job working in one of money expert Clark Howard’s favorite discount grocery stores!
Georgia hiring event on September 17
Clark Howard loves Aldi because of the low prices and streamlined shopping experience. But you could love Aldi as your new employer.
On Sept. 17, Aldi will be conducting spot interviews at all locations throughout the state of Georgia. No pre-registration is required. Just show up between the hours of 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The pay rates for available positions are:
- Store associates – $12/hour
- Shift managers – $16.50/hour
- Manager trainees – $23/hour
Store associates will receive a pay increase after six months on the job.
Manager trainees, meanwhile, start at $54,000 annually for a 45-hour work week with the opportunity to earn between $70,000-$75,000 as a store manager.
All employment is contingent on passing a background check and drug screening.
The company offers major medical, dental and vision care; paid vacations and holidays; and retirement and 401(k) benefits.
Here are some additional requirements Aldi wants you to know about:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to life up to 45 pounds
- Need to deliver outstanding customer service and have a “can do” attitude
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule with hours that could range from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week
- Accurate cash control, as well as cleaning and stocking merchandise
- High school diploma or GED preferred