Southwest Airlines has announced that it’s adding several new nonstop routes to its schedule later this year.
The airline known for its low fares, no change fees and free checked bags said in a news release that the new routes are in response to customer demand.
Here’s where you’ll be able to fly on Southwest pretty soon…
Southwest Airlines adds 5 new nonstop routes
- Nashville and Atlanta: Daily nonstop service beginning August 7 with five departures a day Monday through Friday; three times a day on Saturdays and Sundays
- Los Angeles and Tampa: Daily nonstop service beginning August 7
- Cincinnati and Denver: Daily nonstop service beginning August 7
- Kansas City, Missouri and Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina: Daily nonstop service beginning April 8
- St. Louis and Hartford, Connecticut: Daily nonstop service beginning August 7
The airline made the new route announcements on the same day that it extended its bookable schedule through October 1.
One important thing to note: If you use Google Flights to search for cheap fares, you won’t find search results for Southwest. You need to go directly to Southwest.com to check the prices and compare them with the other airlines.
Sign up for our newsletter and visit ClarkDeals.com to get the latest travel deals!