Looking for an affordable tablet that offers the perfect blend of productivity and mobility? Walmart may have the answer for you.
Even though tablets are generally unloved in the marketplace, Walmart has gotten big time into selling them.
One of their hottest sellers now is the Nextbook Ares 11 that sells for under $200. This 2-in-1 tablet offers a detachable keyboard that you can use when you need to do work.
Check out this hot tablet
Among the other features listed on this machine:
- 11.6 inch High-resolution 1366 x 768 IPS Screen
- Android OS 5.0 Lollipop
- Intel® BayTrail-T CR Quad-Core /1.8GHz (Z3735F)
- 2GB DDR3L; 64GB onboard storage
- WIFI 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Front facing 2.0 camera
- Back Camera 2.0 M
- Micro HDMI Port
- Blue Trim and Backlit Keyboard with standard 2.0 USB Port
- Micro-SD card slot for expansion to 64GB
- Support 3 -axis G-sensor
- Built-in microphone
- 9000MAH Internal rechargeable battery
- Charging indicator light
There’s also an older version that is Windows based available in select stores and on Walmart.com. The Windows one is cheaper at around $179, but the Android one is $197.