Amazon Prime perk: Free digital newspaper access
Available to new digital Washington Post subscribers only, this exclusive offer saves you $10 a month. To take advantage, simply follow this link and log in with your Amazon account information to start your free trial.
After the free trial expires, your subscription will automatically renew at $3.99 a month. You can cancel anytime.
If you want to make sure that you don’t get billed down the road, go ahead and set a calendar reminder (or two) to cancel the subscription six months from now.
I’ve made a note on a wall calendar, plus with Google’s free calendar tool.
In addition to free two-day shipping on millions of items, Amazon Prime members get access to TV shows and movies, music streaming, eBooks, photo storage and so much more.
An Amazon Prime membership costs $119 a year or $12.99 per month.
More Clark.com stories about Amazon:
- 12 things to consider before you renew Amazon Prime
- How Amazon Prime members can get lots of samples for practically free!
- Amazon Prime vs. Walmart price comparison: Which is cheaper?
- Everything in Amazon’s new sample section is either $2 or $4 with full credit
- Is Amazon Prime worth it for you? Take this quiz to find out!