If you are a first time Aldi shopper – you may be wondering what tastes good and what to buy there. I decided to put together a list of 30 must-buy items at Aldi that we purchase every single month — to give you an idea of some good options to look for.
30 must buy items at Aldi
1. Simply Nature Sweet Potato Chips – I cannot have just 1 of these chips. I usually eat the entire bag.
2. Organic Spring Mix – for only $2.49, this beats the price of its competitor by almost $1.50!
3. Almond Butter – this is 1/2 the price of the Almond Butter found in my health-food stores!
4. Veggie Straws – perfect snack for the kiddos. These are located in the chip aisle and my kids love them!
5. Happy Farms Mozzarella Sticks – these always go in my kids lunches
6. Aldi Natural Peanut Butter – the kids love it!
7. Oven Roasted Almonds – cheapest almonds in town for only $5.49 per bag.
Read more: 13 secrets you don’t know about Aldi
8. Eggs – best prices around in town.
9. Milk – always competitive prices.
10. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk – for only $2.49 per 64 oz, it is the best price you will find.
11. Diaper Wipes – only $0.89 per package and just as good as Pampers.
12. Avocados – always $1.00 each or less.
13. Canned Black Beans – we make our black beans and rice from these a few times per month.
14. Simply Nature Frozen Organic Strawberries and Blueberries – perfect for smoothies!
15. Simply Nature Organic Salsa – this is something we buy weekly.
16. Simply Nature Organic Corn Chips – we LOVE these and they are a staple in our house.
17. Spices – you can find them for $0.99. Best price around!
18. Canned Pumpkin – normally a seasonal item but I buy a case or two every year when it comes out around Thanksgiving time.
19. Baking supplies – Flour, Sugar, Olive Oil etc. – They always have the best prices!
20. Live free gluten-free tortillas – I buy these every week and use them to make quesadillas or sandwich wraps.
Read more: Aldi can shave 33% off your grocery bill
21. Unrefined Coconut Oil – for only $4.99, you can’t beat this price anywhere!
22. Organic Mini Carrots – always priced at $0.99!
23. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – for around $3.99 every day.
24. Green Peppers – our store has peppers for around 1/2 price of what other stores charge.
25. Bananas – only $0.29 per lb in my store!
To see the full list, click here.