It’s time to think about holiday travel plans and Clark has some guidance on the best time and way to book flights. Also today, surprise medical bills persist and massive, inaccurate hospital bills remain the main culprit. Clark offers strategies for both the insured and uninsured facing hospital costs.
- Holiday Air Travel: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Hospital Bills: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Google Says This Is the Best Time to Book Cheap Holiday Flights
- The Best Time To Book Holiday Travel in 2023
- Follow Clark Howard’s #1 Rule To Travel Cheap
- How To Plan a Trip: Clark’s Best Travel Tips To Save Money
- How To Find Cheap Flights in 3 Easy Steps
- Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: Expert Tips
- Inaccurate Medical Billing Creates Problems for Older Adults
- Medical Facilities Far From Hospitals Are Charging Hospital Rates As ‘Satellites.’ What Gives?
- How To Find a Trustworthy Mechanic
- Trustpilot Review: Is Trustpilot Legit?
- How to find the best auto repair shops
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices