Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Later, 20% of credit card users have heavy revolving debt, accounting for ¾ of the money banks make from cards. Few such users know their debt amount or interest rate, an oversight banks have exploited. If you’re carrying credit card debt, Clark has an assignment that could help you achieve being debt FREE.
Mentioned on the show
- What is Dual Enrollment and How Much Does it Cost?
- Best Credit Cards for Shopping Rewards: Top Picks for 2023
- Best Credit Cards for Groceries in 2023
- 2 Ways To Guarantee Yourself a Lifetime Stream of Income
- Heavy credit-card users are key in the Fed’s inflation battle
- How to Freeze Your Credit — Literally!
- Clark.com – Credit Card Debt
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards: Top Picks for 2023
- How To Do a Balance Transfer the Right Way
- Best 0% Intro APR Credit Cards: Top Picks for 2023
- Citi Simplicity® Card Review 2022: A Worthy Balance Transfer Card
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices