If you’re trying to decide whether to buy a home now or wait, beyond pre-approval are several cost considerations to add to your decision process. Clark discusses some of the basic costs of owning a home so you go in with a realistic budget for the expected AND the unexpected. Also today, when doing an online search, there’s something you’ve absolutely got to lookout for, or it can hit you hard in the wallet.
- The FULL Cost of Home Ownership: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- A KEY Internet Search Warning: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Five Key Financial Aspects to Managing Your Home
- Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: Expert Tips
- When Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Instead of Investing?
- [The Washington Post] Scammers are using Google results to target desperate travelers
- When Do You Need a Travel Agent?
- Income-Driven Repayment
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices