Overall, our expectations of when we want to retire aren’t matching up with our savings. Many of us lament we’re not really on track for retirement. Clark revisits the basics to help get you there, and has a challenge for you, regardless of your age. Also, there are great deals on certain electronics now. Clark shares key buying tips.
- Your Retirement Track: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Save On Electronics: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Investing & Retirement Archives – Clark Howard
- High Income Households Not Worried Enough About Retirement
- $1.27 million is the magic number for retirement, Americans say. The average person has just 7% of that saved.
- Women Have Significantly Less Saved in 401(k)s Than Men — What to Do About It
- Barrons.com: Oregon’s State-Run Retirement Plan Hits $200 Million in Savings
- How To Open a Roth IRA / Fidelity – Saving & investing for a child
- Best And Worst Homeowners Insurance Companies: July 2023
- 10 Ways To Save Money on Car Insurance / How to Shop for Car Insurance
- Clark Deals – Electronics
- Want to Save Money on a New TV? Consider Buying a 2022 Model
- 13 Secret Saving Hacks at Costco, Sam’s Club and BJ’s Wholesale
- Delta Digital ID | Delta Air Lines
- What Is Disability Insurance and How Does It Work?
- What Is a Roth 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices