Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also, did you hear about the ponzi scheme that involved manure conversion to energy? It’s a hard lesson about investing. Clark shares how the mass movement for private placement investments came about – and became a green light for con artists.
Mentioned on the show
- Amazon Scam Warning: Beware of Deliveries You Didn’t Order
- How To Build Credit
- How a Toilet Plunger Improved CPR
- NIH.gov – Mechanical vs manual chest compression
- What Is the Better Business Bureau and Should You Use It?
- Costco vs. Sam’s Club: What Is the Difference?
- Costco vs. Sam’s Club vs. BJ’s Wholesale: Which Is Best?
- Man Is Sentenced in $9 Million Cow Manure Ponzi Scheme
- Quality Condo living in the city vs Suburbs
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices