Vanguard. There have been lots of complaints about this golden child lately. Clark shares the pioneering background of what is now the second largest investment house in the world, and how the company appears to be going through a midlife crisis. Also today, Clark has an update on the cost of apartment rental and the add-on fees to be aware of.
- An Issue With Beloved Vanguard: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Apartment Rental Update: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Vanguard Faces Competition and Criticism — Where Does It Go From Here?
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Red Pocket Mobile: 6 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Shocked by those extra monthly apartment fees? 3 big rental sites plan to reveal them
- Laptops -Clark Deals / GoogleShopping
- Laptops & Notebook Computers-Costco Wholesale
- How To Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices