The U.S. is beginning to catch up when it comes to money transfer. Clark explains the deal with FedNow. Also, you may be overlooking a simple and inexpensive way to save big bucks on cooling your home this summer.
- What Is FedNow: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- SAVE on Air Conditioning: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- What Is FedNow?
- Banks’ Newest Fed Headache: Nonstop Instant Payments
- A Retirement Tax Break That Ends the Fear of Outliving Your 401(k)
- What Is the Largest Homeowners Insurance Deductible That Clark Recommends?
- Do I Need To Re-Visit My Homeowners Insurance Coverage After Years of High Inflation?
- Car Insurance Archives – Clark Howard
- 2 Ways To Guarantee Yourself a Lifetime Stream of Income
- Immediate Annuities – Income Annuity Quote Calculator
- Want to Use Less Air Conditioning? Just Turn on a Fan
- How To Freeze Your Credit With Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
- Credit Karma Review: Free Credit Score and More at Your Fingertips
- What Credit Score Do You Need To Buy a Car?
- Are You Following Clark’s Maximum Auto Loan Length Rule?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices