A trend you may have noticed – stores and restaurants are opening later and/or closing earlier. Post Covid we’re seeing new patterns. Also, from the Supreme Court decision to the latest in loan forgiveness, Clark has an update on student loan debt.
- Sooner Than Later Service: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Student Loan Update: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- America Is Becoming a Nation of Early Birds
- Resy – Book Your Reservation
- Your Guide to DIY Home Security Systems
- 6 Things To Know Before Contacting the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- How To Find and Choose a Financial Advisor
- Biden Administration to Wipe Out $39 Billion in Student Loans – The Wall Street Journal.
- You could still be eligible for student loan forgiveness under this plan
- 1 in 3 federal student loan borrowers spent money they thought was going to be forgiven—here’s where relief stands
- NYTimes.com: Ways You Can Still Cancel Your Federal Student Loan Debt
- Best Investment Companies for Investors in 2023
- Are Money Market Funds a Safe Place To Stash My Savings?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices