Savers! The window is closing on long term CDs. Clark fills you in on what you can do now to maximize money put aside for saving, vs for investing. Put your money to work the right way. Also, money saving takeaways from Clark’s summer vacation including car rental and currency practices.
- 5 Year CD Rates Now: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Lessons Abroad- Clark’s Summer Vacation: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- What Is a CD and Should You Open One? / Bankrate CDs
- What Is a CD Ladder and When Is It a Good Idea?
- Follow Clark Howard’s #1 Rule To Travel Cheap
- Credit Card Car Rental Insurance: What You Need To Know
- 5 Money Tips To Know Before You Travel Abroad
- What’s the Best Way To Exchange Dollars for Foreign Currency? When To Exchange Money?
- How to use Google Maps overseas with no data usage
- The Best International Phone Plans
- United Club & Lounge Access / Military Airport Lounges
- Non-Owner Car Insurance: Who Needs It?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices