Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also in this episode, how to save someone’s life using a simple household item.
Mentioned on the show
- American Express Send & Split with Venmo & PayPal
- Ask the Doctor: Are eggs risky for heart health?
- Eggs: Are they good or bad for my cholesterol?
- Intake of up to 3 Eggs per Day Is Associated with Changes in HDL Function and Increased Plasma Antioxidants in Healthy, Young Adult
- ‘Grandparent’ Scams Get More Sophisticated
- How a Toilet Plunger Improved CPR
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- What Brokerage Do You Recommend for First-Time Investors or Kids?
- Fidelity Freedom® Index Funds
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices