For the last 3 generations the average size of the American home has gone up and up. Not so much anymore. Clark discusses why people are turning back the clock and downsizing their homes. Also today – do you ever try to haggle with merchants for a better price? It’s a worldwide practice Americans are generally uncomfortable with, but can actually be a very effective way to get a deal! Clark shares the right approach to the skilled art of bargaining.
- The Value of A Smaller Home: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- The Art Of Haggling: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- High Utility Bills Driving 1 in 5 Americans to Downsize Their Homes
- How To Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- Credit Karma Review: Free Credit Score and More at Your Fingertips
- Cancel for Any Reason Trip Insurance: Should You Buy It?
- How to Haggle for Almost Anything
- Credit Lock vs. Credit Freeze: What’s the Difference?
- How To Freeze Your Credit With Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
- Studios | Norwegian Cruise Line
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices