Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also in this episode, throughout history, older generations have maligned youth, and Gen Z – ages 11 to 26 – has received their share of criticism. So why are they the best at saving for retirement in human history? There’s a behavioral finance reason at work here….
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- Gen Z Acing Saving: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Scams & Rip-Offs Archives – Clark Howard
- What Is a Flexible Spending Account?
- CR RECOMMENDED
- Clark Deals – Today’s Best Deals of the Day
- Is Apple Pay a Safe Alternative to Zelle?
- The Safer Way To Use Your Debit Card
- Do Not Give Your Social Security Number at These Places
- Barrons.com: Gen Z Is Saving More for Retirement Than Previous Generations. Here’s Why
- Auto Enrollment Plan Definition
- How To Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- Car Insurance Archives – Clark Howard
- Becoming a Landlord: How To Find a Good Tenant
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices