Clark has warned against commissioned insurance products including fixed, variable and/or universal life; annuities, and annuities disguised under different names. Someone selling on commission is NOT a fiduciary, but some self-described fiduciaries are using a loophole to do just that. Clark explains what to look out for when choosing a financial planner. Also, we’re going through a clear job rotation in the U.S. New data reveals distinct geographical indicators of the top job growth metros in the country, and the effect that has on housing affordability.
- WARNING – Fiduciary Duplicity: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Top Job Growth Markets: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- What Is a Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- 2 Ways To Guarantee Yourself a Lifetime Stream of Income
- Introduction To Money Market Mutual Funds
- What are money market funds?
- Digitone ProSeries Call Blocker Product Information
- Sunbelt Cities Nashville and Austin Are Nation’s Hottest Job Markets
- When Does a HELOC Make Sense in Your Life?
- 7 Places to Get the Best Deals on Lab-Created Diamonds
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices