Pandemic cruise scenarios call for a backup plan. Clark explains what can happen with cruises and with lodging cancellation policies. In this era of travel uncertainty, learn the KEY to travel planning. Also, as shipping delays persist, many customers are out their deposit money indefinitely for no show furniture & appliances. Retailer bankruptcy adds more difficulty. Clark suggests an alternative.
- Travel Warnings: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Furniture orders & deposits in limbo: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- How To Use InsureMyTrip To Buy Travel Insurance
- The #1 Type of Travel Insurance You Probably Need Right Now
- There’s a new tax rule for US small business owners. What to make of it?
- What Is a Credit Union?
- How To Find a Good Moving Company
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices