Knowing which companies have the most loyal customers may help you decide who you do business with!
A new study released by customer research firm Temkin Group shows which companies have the most loyal customer base.
Temkin Group’s annual index tracks data from 10,000 consumers across 293 companies and spans 200 industries. The Temkin Loyalty Index (TLi) evaluates various consumer behavior based on the likelihood of the customers to do any of the following:
- repurchase from the company
- recommend the company to others
- forgive the company if it makes a mistake
- trust the company
- try the company’s new offerings
Companies with the most loyal customers
So which companies made the top of the list? Supermarkets! Among the worst? [Maybe not surprisingly], cable companies.
Read more: 6 Ways To Cut Home Energy Costs
These are the top 5 companies when it comes to loyal customers:
Switch up your routine to save money and stress
If companies you frequently do business with aren’t on this list, it might be a good time to shop around! You can save a TON of money simply by switching up your routine and shopping around for better rates on your current monthly services. If you’ve been loyal to a brand that isn’t treating you right, try switching things up to cut out some unnecessary stress and even save some money! Here are a few ways to do it:
- If you’re loyal to a grocery store that you aren’t 100% satisfied with, check out Trader Joe’s or Aldi. Aldi can save you more than 30% on your grocery bills!
- Shop for better cable TV and Internet rates. Here’s how.
- Negotiate with the companies you currently do business with. You can lower your existing monthly bills in just a few simple steps!
Check out the 2015 Loyalty Index below!
Read more: 3 ways to cut your winter energy bill