Do you like having a clean car but don’t want to spend the time or money on getting a wash? Team Clark tested Armor All Ultra Shine Wash Wipes to see whether they’re worth your money.
Read all of the things you need to know about Armor All Ultra Shine Wash Wipes and watch our video review below!
7 Things To Know About Armor All Ultra Shine Wash Wipes
- What are Armor All Ultra Shine Wash Wipes? These wipes are designed to clean the exterior of your vehicle with no rinsing or drying.
- How much does a pack cost? The cost will vary depending on where you buy the wipes, but the cheapest price we found was $6.74 for a 12-count package on Amazon.
- How do you use these wipes? The wipes already have cleaning solution on them, so all you have to do is wipe off the parts of your car that you want cleaned.
- How long does it take to clean your whole car? I cleaned about half of my SUV in 10 minutes, so give yourself about 20 to 30 minutes if you want to do a thorough job. You will probably need to use multiple wipes if you want to clean the entire car.
- Do Armor All Ultra Shine Wash Wipes work? The wipes work well to touch up your car and remove things like bird poop and pollen.
- Do the wipes leave any residue? The wipes didn’t leave residue on my car, but they will smear dirt around if you reuse a dirty part of the rag.
- Will this product damage my car’s paint? In my experience, no. Some reviews claim that this product will leave marks or scratch your paint, but my car didn’t look damaged after using it.
Team Clark’s Review of Armor All Ultra Shine Wash Wipes
Overall, the wipes did a good job of removing the dirt and pollen from my car. The last spot I went over did look streaky after it dried, but that could have been from using a dirty portion of the cloth.
As someone who lives in an apartment without a hose, I like this product. It makes cleaning your car convenient and takes almost no time to use.
I think this 12-pack will last me a while, because I’m only going to use the wipes for minor clean-up on my car from now on.
As you can see in our video, Armor All wipes are good for a quick shine and touch-ups, especially if you don’t have a hose. However, these aren’t a true substitute for a soap and water car wash.