The coronavirus pandemic has caused millions of people around the world to start working from home. So it should be no surprise that many industries have increasing numbers of remote work opportunities.
A recent report from flexible jobs website FlexJobs lists its fastest-growing careers for remote jobs in 2021.
FlexJobs analyzed more than 50 career categories in its database to determine which ones are booming as we start this new year.
Work From Home in These Fast-Growing Careers
Here are some of the fastest-growing industries for work-from-home jobs, according to FlexJobs, and some job titles for opportunities recently listed on its website.
- Content Marketer
- Marketing Operations Specialist
- Market Research Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Title Specialist and Policy Typist
- Administrative Assistant
- On-Boarding Coordinator
- Human Resources Data Analyst
- Staff Accountant
- Senior Tax Accountant
- Senior Store Designer
- Associate Experience Designer
- Senior Brand Designer, UX
- Patient Navigator
- Support Agent
- Customer Support Representative
- Mortgage Reporter
- Principal Medical Writer – Phase 1 Oncology
- Social Media Relationships Manager
- Escrow Trust Accounting Representative
- Transfer Coordinator 1
- Mortgage Loan Processor 4
- Search Engine Optimization Marketing Manager
- Styling Assistant
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager
- Manager – Cardiovascular Contracting Specialist
- Senior Program Manager
FlexJobs is a job search website that focuses on identifying legitimate job postings, but it’s not free. The service charges $14.95/month because a real person reviews every single job posting to help you avoid bogus listings and scams. If you are interested in any of the jobs on this list, try visiting the specific company’s job site or read this article from Team Clark before you sign up for FlexJobs.
At Clark.com, we know it’s important to have a job that you love. Want to see more employment opportunities like the ones listed in this article? Read our Work From Home Guide.