Spring is here and some of America’s top companies are looking to fill thousands of positions right now!
If you’re considering a career move in industries like tech, finance, retail or hospitality, your dream gig could be working for one of the employers on a new list from the job search website Glassdoor.
Is your resume ready to go? You may want to send it to one of these companies hiring like crazy in April…
Need a job? These 10 companies are hiring like crazy in April
- Positions: Senior Development Manager, Data Scientist, Creative Director, Software Development Engineer, Sr. Director of Consumer Public Relations, Manager of Corporate Communications, Executive Editor, Senior Full Stack Engineer, Product Manager, Senior Manager of Member Engagement, Director of Content Analytics & more
- Locations: Cambridge, MA; Newark, NJ; London, England & more
- Positions: Product Marketing Manager, Sales Operations Specialist, Backend Engineer, Senior Accountant, Technical Community Manager, Staff Accountant, Developer Experience Engineer, Senior Financial Analyst, Senior Engineer of Internal Services, Principal Engineer, Director of Business Operations & more
- Locations: Bellevue, WA & remote
- Positions: Content & Social Media Associate, Director of Sourcing, Operations Assistant, Customer Experience Assistant, Website Merchandising Coordinator, Staff Gemologist, Business Analyst, Fraud Investigation Assistant, Inventory Assistant & more
- Locations: Denver, CO; San Francisco, CA & more
- Positions: Lead Consultant Account Advisory, Consultant Account Advisory, Tax Manager, Senior Manager of Financial Account and Auditing, Risk Advisory Consultant, IT Recruiter, Audit Senior Associate, Cybersecurity Manager, Consultant, Insurance Tax Manager, Senior Consultant of IT Risk Advisory & more
- Locations: Charlotte, NC; Richmond, VA; Tysons Corner, VA; New York, NY & more
- Positions: Professional Medical Representatives, Director of Training and Development, Technical Business Analyst, Training Associate, Senior QA Validation Analyst, Change Management Specialist, Project Manager, Recruiter, Financial Analyst, Research Scientist, Senior Director of Total Rewards & more
- Locations: Madison, WI; San Diego, CA; Frederick, MD & more
- Positions: Cashier, Designer, HR Manager, Department Supervisor, Asset Protection Specialist, Sales, Freight/Receiving, Lot Associate, Merchandising, Inventory Supervisor, Product Engineer, Software Engineer Manager, Lead Product Engineer, Systems Engineer Manager-Security, Staff Software Engineer & more
- Locations: Colma, CA; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Mount Laurel, NJ; Vancouver, WA & more
- Positions: Wealth management Advisor, Relationship Banker, Cloud Architect, Financial Advisor, Client Advisor, Private Client Banker, Part-Time Teller, Senior Front-End Developer, Commercial Bank Risk Specialist, Executive Director of Digital Identity and Authentication Strategy Lead, VP of Developer Experience Technical Lead & more
- Locations: San Francisco, CA; Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; New York, NY & more
- Positions: Surgical Tech, Administrative Specialist, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Health Care Guide Physical Therapist, Senior Research Interventionist, Social Worker LICSW, Project Manager, Mental Health Worker, Graduate Intern, Event Manager, Research Associate, Brand Manager & more
- Locations: Seattle, WA; Oakland, CA; Rockville, MD; Pasadena, CA; Portland, OR; West Covina, CA & more
- Positions: Data Scientist, Quality Assurance Analyst, Sr. Director of Software Sourcing, Night Operations Manager, Technology Sales Specialist, Client Account Specialist, Business Process Consultant, Line Haul-Tractor Trailer, Material Handler, Marketing Senior Manager, Data Engineer & more
- Locations: Alpharetta, GA; Dallas, TX; Richmond, VA; San Francisco, CA; Scottsdale, AZ & more
- Positions: Associate Product Managers, Product Analysts, Program Managers, Solutions Architects, Data Scientists, Senior QA Engineer, Staff Video Engineer, Director of Software Engineer, Chief Software Engineer & more
- Locations: San Francisco Bay Area, Austin, TX, Miami, FL, London, UK, Dubai, UAE, Singapore & more
See the full list of companies hiring like crazy in April at Glassdoor.com.
Give your resume a makeover
To get to the interview stage, you need to have a resume that hiring managers will notice! If you haven’t updated your resume in the past year, dust it off and update it so that you’re ready when the perfect job opportunity comes along.
Does your resume look anything like the one on the left? Follow Team Clark’s step-by-step guide to resume success in 2019!