Barnes & Noble is offering a free book to any child who completes its Summer Reading Triathalon program this summer!
Though it started last week, the program will go on through September 6.
Read more: What’s the ideal bedtime for kids?
What are some of the activities? Kids can choose three of these four reading activities and write about them in order to get their free book:
- What book made you read faster than ever before?
- What is the longest book you’ve ever read?
- In which series have you read the most books?
- What book made you stretch your imagination the most?
Once they complete these activities and record the results, they can then pick their choice of a book below:
Grades 1 & 2:
- Detective Camp (A to Z Mysteries Super Edition #1)
- DK Readers Level 1: Jungle Animals
- Dr. Seuss: The Great Doodler
- Jorge el curioso: El puesto de limonada
- Mercy Watson to the Rescue
- Pete the Cat: Scuba-Cat
- Pinkalicious and Planet Pink
- Stowaway! (Puppy Pirates Series #1)
- The Thrills and Chills of Amusement
Grades 3 & 4:
- The Bell Bandit (The Lemonade War Series #3)
- Escape From Mr. Lemoncello’s Library
- I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916
- Justice League vs. Bizarro League
- My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish
- Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great
- Stuart Little
Grades 5 & 6:
- The Bravest Princess
- Esperanza renace
- Lea Dives In
- The Night Gardener
- President of the Whole Fifth Grade
- Story Thieves (Story Thieves Series #1)
- Travel Team
What a great way for Barnes and Noble to encourage kids to read!
Read more: How to get free and super cheap eBooks