Back in December, we learned that T-Mobile was offering its customers limited free Wi-Fi on every flight on a select handful of carriers.
But now one major discount airline has blown the doors wide open and is offering unlimited free Wi-Fi on every flight, at every seat, all the time — regardless of your wireless provider!
JetBlue becomes first and only airline with free Wi-Fi at every seat
The carrier’s ‘Fly-Fi’ initiative was completed on Jan. 11 and now brings unlimited free Wi-Fi to every plane in their fleet for everybody — not just for first-class or business passengers.
When you’re flying JetBlue, the free Wi-Fi access will begin ‘from the moment we push back from the [departure] gate until we reach the arrival gate,’ the airline promises.
Here are some other features they’re also now offering across their fleet:
- Free movies on all aircraft
- 36 channels of free DirecTV on seatback screens on E190 and A320 planes
- More than 100 channel of free DirecTV on A321s
- SiriusXM Radio for free at every seat (100+ channels)
- Amazon Video streaming capability
- The chance to earn 3 TrueBlue points for every eligible dollar spent during the flight
Read more: Clark’s #1 rule of cheap travel