If you’re planning a vacation soon, you’re probably looking forward to the rest and relaxation — but not packing your suitcase.
These packing tricks will change the way you travel
- Attach a clothespin near the head of your toothbrush to keep it off counters
- Use a floatie around a wine bottle to keep it from breaking in your suitcase
- Put a binder clip over the tip of a razor to avoid cutting your fingers
- Fill up a spare contact lens case with lotion
- Store your hair straightener in an oven mitt
- Never misplace your jewelry by putting it in a pill box
- Put your shoes inside a shower cap to keep your clothes clean
- Use a hair clip to keep cords tangle free
- Put your necklace through a straw to keep it from tangling
- Place several dryer sheets in your luggage to keep everything smelling fresh
Best Travel Credit Cards: Top Rewards Picks for 2021 - The best travel rewards credit cards! Compare the latest sign-up bonus offers to start earning free flights, hotel stays and more.