If you use lots of data, there’s a new way to lower your cell phone bill to $50 a month and keep Verizon’s network.
Total Wireless, a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that uses Verizon’s towers, has recently introduced a data plan that includes 22.5GB of 4G LTE data for $50 a month — that’s a lot of data!
Many plans marketed as “unlimited” will slow your data after around 20GB, so we think it’s fair to call this plan “nearly unlimited.”
Total Wireless introduces new ‘nearly unlimited’ data plan
Here are some more details about the new 22.5GB plan from Total Wireless’ website:
- 22.5 GB 4G LTE data
- Unlimited nationwide talk and text
- 1 line/device only
- 30 service days
- No contract, no hidden fees
- Compatible with Total Wireless phones
- Keep your number
Total Wireless’ 22.5GB plan is for new lines of service and you must transfer your number to the carrier.
Read our full Total Wireless review and compare your options in Clark’s guide to the best cell phone plans and deals!
More Clark.com stories you may like:
- Xfinity Mobile review: How I lowered my cell phone bill to $12/month
- New $40/month unlimited cell phone plan runs on Verizon’s network
- Spectrum Mobile: New cell phone service starts at $14/month