Feeling a little temptation to break your New Year’s resolutions already? These free apps can help keep you on the straight and narrow — no matter what kind of resolution you’ve made!
- RunKeeper – Track runs, walks and more.
- Noom Weight – Personalized coach that helps you form healthy habits through daily tasks, meal logging and exercise tracking.
- LoseIt! – Helps you set a daily calorie budget, track your food and exercise and stay motivated to make smarter choices and achieve your goal.
- Fitocracy – Get your very own personal trainer that provides everything you need to get in the best shape of your life.
- Nexercise – Discover a new and exciting way to get motivated, lose weight and stay in shape.
- MapMyRun – Find running routes in United States, and easily track pace, distance, calories and time with audio alerts.
- GroceryiQ – Create and organize grocery lists quickly and easily.
- BigOven – Take 350,000+ recipes, your grocery list and menus anywhere on your phone or tablet.
- Fooducate – Fooducate is your healthy diet toolbox.
- Food Network in the Kitchen – Get instant access to your favorite Food Network chefs and thousands of their most popular recipes.
- Healthy Wage – Earn up to $10,000 cash with weight loss challenges and contests.
- Stikk – Make a commitment contract in order to reach your personal fitness goals.
- DietBet – A fun way to get fit—and get PAID to do it.
- quitSTART – Made for teens who want to quit smoking, but adults can use it too.
- QuitGuide– Free app developed for the Tobacco Control Research Branch of the National Cancer Institute (NCI).
Get your finances in shape
- Mint – Manage your budget with easy to use personal finance tools and calculators. Track spending and monitor your online banking account.
- You Need a Budget (Classic) – Combines easy software with Four Simple Rules to help you quickly gain control of your money, get out of debt and save more money faster! For Android.
- Ready for Zero – Pay off debt faster and build wealth sooner with free online tools.
- Square Cash – New free way to send mobile cash payments from the maker of the popular mobile credit card processing system.
- Debt Payoff Assistant – Helps you to payoff all your debts using the popular debt-snowball method.
- Budget Boss – Automatically predicts your balance into the future and graphs it for you. For iOS.
- Level Money – Simple tool to automatically analyze your financial picture.
- ColorNote – Free personal organizer app that lets you save and organize tasks, recipes, notes, movies and more.
- Any.do – Remember all the tasks you want to do and make sure you get them done.
- Trello – Keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
Are you being underpaid?
Best Credit Card Welcome Bonuses for 2022 - If you're in the market for a new credit card in 2022, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in sign-up bonuses offered to new customers. Welcome bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2022: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.