AT&T is making changes to its unlimited data plans that will affect new customers.
The wireless provider has been offering AT&T Unlimited &More and Unlimited &More Premium subscribers a $15 monthly credit toward the company’s DirecTV Now live TV streaming service.
The credit may also be applied toward DirecTV and U-Verse TV for Unlimited &More Premium customers.
AT&T is ending its $15 monthly video credit for new wireless subscribers
Here’s the news: AT&T has confirmed to Clark.com that the $15 promotional credit for new unlimited wireless customers is coming to an end on November 15, 2018.
We checked AT&T’s website and found this update in the fine print:
Offer ends 11/15/18. Customer must have both eligible services ordered on or before offer end date to get credit.
If you’re already receiving the $15 monthly credit for DirecTV Now, DirecTV or U-Verse TV, not to worry. An AT&T spokesperson told Clark.com that you’ll continue to get the discount.
Meanwhile, new and existing unlimited plan subscribers will still receive AT&T WatchTV at no additional charge.
More Clark.com stories you may like:
- Unlimited plans comparison: T-Mobile vs. AT&T vs. Verizon vs. Sprint
- The best live TV streaming services for cord-cutters
- AT&T WatchTV Review: The $15/month live TV streaming service
- DirecTV Now Review: We put AT&T’s streaming TV service to the test!
- Best cell phone plans and deals: Team Clark’s picks