Travel Safety Tips:
- Learn about the places that you plan to visit. Familiarize yourself with local laws and customs in those areas. Information can be obtained from your public library, local travel agency, or the U. S. State Department and over the Internet.
- Ensure that you have all official documents, i.e., passport, shot records, international driver’s license, etc.
- Grant power of attorney to an immediate relative/close friend. Complete or update your will to include naming a guardian for any minor children.
- Establish a point of contact for your family to call in an emergency.
- Carry an extra set of eyeglasses and any necessary medications (along with a copy of the prescription and the generic name of the drug) in your carry-on luggage. Keep all medications in their original containers.
Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses for 2021 - If you're in the market for a new credit card, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in signup bonuses offered to new customers. Signup bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that credit card…
Best Cell Phone Plans and Deals in 2021 - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.