It seems to always happen – you need that one more thing for Thanksgiving dinner. While many stores are closed on Thanksgiving, there are a few that stay open at least for a few hours on the holiday.
Read more: Turkey trouble? Now you can text Butterball
List: These grocery stores are open on Thanksgiving
Here’s a list of grocery stores, or stores that sell some groceries, open on Thanksgiving.
• Acme: Open 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Albertsons: Open until 4 p.m.
• Bi-Lo: Open until 4 p.m.
• CVS: 24-hour stores open all day
• Earth Fare: Open until 2 p.m.
• Food Lion: Open until 3 p.m.
• Harris Teeter: Open until 2 p.m.
• Ingles: Regular hours
• Kmart: Open 6 a.m.-11:59 p.m.
• Rite Aid: 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
• Sprouts: Open until 7 a.m.- 4 p.m.
• Safeway: Open from 6 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Target: Opens at 6 p.m.
• Walmart and Walmart Neighborhood Market: Regular hours
• Walgreens: Regular hours
• Whole Foods: Open 7 a.m.- 3 p.m.
• Winn-Dixie: Open until 4 p.m.
Clark’s key tips for avoiding long supermarket lines
Source: Clark’s key tips for avoiding long supermarket lines by Clark on Rumble