The magic of Disney may be coming to a Target store near you.
The companies announced that they’ll launch 25 Disney stores within select Target stores nationwide on October 4, with 40 additional locations opening by October 2020.
Disney shops are coming to these 25 Target locations
The “shop-in-shop” will feature more than 450 Disney items ranging in price from $2 to $200. Many items will be less than $20.
“Guests will be able to browse and shop a variety of Disney Princess, Star Wars, Marvel, Disney Junior characters, classic Disney plush, apparel, home and holiday-specific products,” Target said in a news release. “They’ll also be able to access collectible merchandise, including the Disney Animators’ Collection with dolls, clothing and accessories.”
Each Disney store at a Target location will be about 750 square feet, strategically located by the kids clothing and toys sections. Merchandise will also be available at Target.com/Disneystore and in the Target app.
We have the list of the 25 Target locations where the new Disney stores will be opening in October:
- Allen North #2516 (Allen, Texas)
- Austin NW #1797 (Austin, Texas)
- Bozeman #1237 (Bozeman, Mont.)
- Brighton #922 (Brighton, Mich.)
- Chicago Brickyard #1924 (Chicago, Ill.)
- Clearwater #1820 (Clearwater, Fla.)
- Denver Stapleton #2052 (Denver, Colo.)
- Edmond #1398 (Edmond, Okla.)
- Euless #1368 (Euless, Texas)
- Houston North Central #1458 (Spring, Texas)
- Jacksonville Mandarin #1300 (Jacksonville, Fla.)
- Keizer #2110 (Keizer, Ore.)
- Lake Stevens #1331 (Lake Stevens, Wash.)
- Leesburg #1874 (Leesburg, Va.)
- Loveland #1178 (Loveland, Colo.)
- Maple Grove North #2193 (Maple Grove, Minn.)
- Mobile West #1376 (Mobile, Ala.)
- Murrieta #1283 (Murrieta, Calif.)
- New Lenox #2028 (New Lenox, Ill.)
- Pasadena #1396 (Pasadena, Texas)
- Philadelphia West #2124 (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- San Jose College Park #2088 (San Jose, Calif.)
- South Jordan #2123 (South Jordan, Utah)
- Stroudsburg #1260 (Stroudsburg, Pa.)
- Waterford Park #2068 (Clarksville, Ind.)
Since these Disney stores will be operated by Target, shoppers can still use their Target REDcard to save an extra 5%. Target’s pickup, delivery and shipping options will also be available.