Lower prices on holiday favorites are coming to your local Whole Foods beginning November 15.
Grab a deal on your favorite Thanksgiving foods
According to the Whole Foods website, the organic grocery player is giving shoppers an early Christmas present with lower food prices on holiday staples.
The headline item here is turkey, so let’s take a look at the prices you’ll find!
- $3.49/lb for organic and $2.49/lb for antibiotic-free birds
- Prime members receive an additional $0.50/lb discount, bringing the price to $2.99/lb organic and $1.99/lb no antibiotic (this offer is good through Nov. 26)
- Must present a coupon sent by e-mail to get a bird at this discounted Prime price
- Want in on this deal but not a Prime member? Start your free 30-day trial at Amazon.com/Turkey
Fortunately, the savings don’t stop there!
While exact prices haven’t yet been revealed, you’ll save even more money on these items through the holidays.
Don’t miss these holiday favorites, too!
In addition to those items listed above, Whole Foods also notes in its press release that you’ll find new lower prices on the following items:
- Eden Foods organic beans
- Tom’s of Maine toothpaste
- Chobani yogurt
- Fage yogurt
- Applegate hot dogs
This latest round of price cuts comes on the heels of a late summer move to lower prices on a wide variety of items when Whole Foods came under Amazon’s ownership.
More Honey for less money: 5 ways to save money on Honey Baked Ham
[anvplayer video=”4224742″ station=”998267″]