Monday kicked off the start of the 7-week holiday sale, and the company said Prime members will have early access to more than 30,000 Lightning Deals. Prime members will be able to access the deals 30-minutes early, according to a press release issued by the company.
Amazon’s Black Friday deals
“Shoppers come to Amazon to discover the best deals on the best gifts and this year, we’re pulling out all of the stops,” said Steve Shure, vice president of Amazon consumer marketing. “We’re giving Prime members early access to more than 30,000 Lightning Deals and for all customers, tens of thousands of great deals in the Black Friday Deals store. With incredible deals, fast delivery options, curated lists like our Electronics Holiday Gift Guide, gift recommendations, customer reviews and more, we’re making it easier than ever for customers to save time and money on their holiday shopping.”
Some of the bargains on Amazon’s Black Friday Deals store include:
- 30% off Sony XBR55X900C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV with a Blu-ray Player
- $170 off the Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
- 47% off Jaybird X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
- Optima HD37 Full 3D 1080p 2600 Lumens DLP Home Cinema Projector for less than $800
- 40% off Frye, select shoes, handbags, accessories and luggage/travel for men and women
- Up to 50% off select Home Automation products
- 20% or more off on select Wilton and Pyrex bakeware products
- Deals from top Kitchen brands including Rubbermaid, KitchenAid, Paderno, and Instant Pot
- $10 off select $50 Black & Decker product purchases
- Up to 50% off hundreds of PetSafe items
For more tips on getting the best deals this holiday shopping season, check out our Deals & Savings section!