Clark shares a wild story about a hotel booking gone terribly wrong, and how to protect yourself when booking with third party sites. Plus, Clark’s longtime creed: Save more, spend less, and avoid getting ripped off. Today – spotlight on a myriad of ripoffs proliferating right now and how to avoid them.
- Hotel Booking Wisdom: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Scam Alerts: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- 5 Steps To Getting a Good Deal on a Hotel Room
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card Review 2022: What You Should Know
- Scammers are posing as your TV and internet company
- The Washington Post] That customer service number? It could be a scam.
- Why You Should Never Click on Random Text Messages
- How To Prevent, Report and Repair Identity Theft
- New IRS Online Security Process: Is It Safe?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices