Due to inflation, there are big changes in the tax brackets. Clark discusses how this affects investing and buying some types of life insurance. Also, add new seasonal job openings to the ongoing labor shortages and know there’s great side gig opportunity out there to close any gaps in your monthly budget. But, beware the “freeway ramp scam” and its online permutations offering big money for hourly work. Make sure your side hustle is real.
- New Tax Rates & Brackets: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Second Jobs: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Here Are the New IRS Tax Brackets for 2023
- WSJ: Inflation Causes IRS to Raise Tax Brackets, Standard Deduction by 7%
- What Is an Annuity, and Why Does Clark Think They Stink?
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Straight Talk Wireless Introduces Prepaid Home Internet
- Verizon Home Internet: Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Should I Keep My Old Car or Buy a New Car?
- Should You Invest in a Rental Home? Here’s Clark’s 1% Rule
- Is Amazon Prime Worth It for You? Take This Quiz To Find Out!
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices