The clock is ticking on the best inflation investment. Series I Savings Bonds are about to go through a reset in November. Clark explains rates and holding terms. Act now to make inflation work for you. Also, when the free market speaks, industries must respond to survive. Automaker Ford has new rules for anticompetitive dealerships – great news for car buyers.
- Series I Savings Bonds: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Ford’s new dealership rules: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Barrons.com: Buy I Bonds Now at 9.6%. A New Rate Comes in November.
- 5 Things To Know About Series I Savings Bonds
- Best Renters Insurance Companies and Ones To Avoid
- Should You Buy an Extended Warranty on Your Car?
- 5 Things to Know About Renting an RV on Outdoorsy
- RV Rentals – Direct from Local Owners | #1 RV Rental Site
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices